Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets
Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets is an anti-ulcer medicine that contains Rabeprazole. It is used to treat acid-related conditions of the stomach and intestine such as acid reflux and some other stomach conditions associated with excessive acid production. This medicine works by reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach. It is a prescription medicine and this tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related problems like indigestion and heartburn. The dosage depends on the patient’s situation or is prescribed by your doctor according to their situation.
Uses of Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets:
- Erosive Esophagiti: swelling of the oesophagus, the tube that carries food from your mouth to the stomach. This medicine is used to treat by decreasing the production of stomach acid.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux disease: also known as acid reflux, is a condition in which stomach acid back into the food pipe and irritates the lining of the food pipe. Thus, this medication is used to treat GERD.
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection: this is an infection that occurs when H.pylori bacteria infect your stomach and causes gastritis and peptic ulcers. This may be transmitted from person to person. In combination with this medicine is used to treat Helicobacter Pylori infection.
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers are open sores on the lining of the stomach respectively. Symptoms may include bloating stomach pain and burping. In this condition, these medicines are used to treat and prevent gastric and duodenal ulcers.
Side Effects of Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Dark urine
- Muscle pain
- Excessive air or gas in the stomach
- This may cause kidney problems. Tell your doctor you are urinating less or if you have blood in your urine.
- Diarrhea may be a sign of a new infection. Consult your doctor if you have diarrhea that is watery or blood in it.
- This medicine may cause new or worsening symptoms of lupus. Inform your consulting doctor if you have joint pain or skin rashes on your cheeks and arms that worsen in sunlight.
- You may be likely to have a broken bone while taking this medicine for a long term or more than dosage per day.
How to take Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets:
- This medication is usually taken once per day. Follow all the instructions on your prescription label and read all the guide sheets. Use this medicine as directed.
- Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets is for short-term use only, maybe 4-8 weeks. Your doctor may recommend a second course of treatment you needed.
- This medicine should not give to children younger than 1 year old.
- Take this table with a full glass of water.
Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets Manufacturer and Supplier:
SKG Internationals Is an ISO-certified company through which they produce a large number of pharma products. We offer a highly profitable platform to the pharma companies as well as to the investors who want to get into PCD Pharma Franchise. The reputation of this PCD Pharma Company is known to everyone and is among the best one.
Rabze 20 Tablets
Rabeprazole 20 Mg Tablets